- Tasting notes: Intense ruby-red with a distinct aroma of bitter almonds and notes of small red fruits. Dry and elegant, yet fresh, thanks to the hints of cherries and prunes.
- Food pairing: Pairs well with Mediterranean cuisine, especially pasta and seasonal soups and all kinds of grilled meat.
- Serving temperature: 14-16° C
- Classification: DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Grape varieties: Corvina, Rondinella.
- Vinification: in stainless steel tanks.
- Alcohol: 12 %
- Acidity: 5.5 gr/l
- Residual sugar: 5 gr/l