The term “Classico” on an Italian label refers to the old, historic, original center of a region, often with a history that traces back to Roman times. It is in these historic vineyards that often the best wines of a region are produced.
- Tasting notes: Medium density cherry red in colour. The nose shows cherries & plums. On the palate the wine is delightful and refreshing with good acidity.
- Food pairing: Goes with many foods: excellent with pasta, risottos and first courses in general. Perfect with cold meat and salami, with cheese, chicken, white meat and grilled steak.
- Serving temperature: 14-16° C
- Classification: DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Grape varieties: Corvina Veronese, Rondinella.
- Vinification: in stainless steel tanks.
- Alcohol: 12.5 %
- Acidity: 5.6 gr/l
- Residual sugar: 5 gr/l