The term “Classico” on an Italian label refers to the old, historic, original center of a region, often with a history that traces back to Roman times. It is in these historic vineyards that often the best wines of a region are produced.
- Tasting notes: This vibrant red wine has intense and inviting cherry aromas, with violet hints. In the mouth, the wine shows unmistakably fresh cherry flavors with vanilla notes, balancing acidity and silky tannins.
- Food pairing: This versatile wine pairs with soups, pasta and risottos, with simple and more substantial red-meat dishes, and with fresh cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 14 - 16° C
- Classification: DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Grape varieties: Corvina Veronese, Rondinella.
- Vinification: in stainless steel tanks.
- Alcohol: 12.5 %
- Acidity: 6 gr/l
- Residual sugar: 5.5 gr/l