- Tasting notes: This delicious light sparkling wine is made from the garganega grape. Light straw in colour, it has delicate aromas of apple. Fruity in flavour with a delicate and light bouquet.
- Food pairing: Perfect as an aperitif, with salads, antipasti, fish dishes.
- Serving temperature: 6 - 8° C
- Classification: DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Grape varieties: Garganega
- Vinification: Charmat method in stainless steel tanks.
- Pressure: 1.5 - 2.5 bar
- Alcohol: 10.5
- Acidity: 6 gr/l
- Residual sugar: 13 gr/l