Blanc De Blancs
- Tasting notes: Pale gold in colour with a delicate floral nose. Medium bodied with pleasant fruit and a clean, fruity finish with tiny, long-lasting bubbles.
- Food pairing: Aperitif par excellence, it matches well with starters, first courses, shellfish and fish in general.
- Serving temperature: 6 - 8° C
- Region: Veneto
- Grape varieties: Durella, Garganega
- Vinification: Charmat method in stainless steel tanks.
- Pressure: 4.5 -5.5 bar
- Alcohol: 12 %
- Acidity: 6.4 gr/l
- Residual sugar: 17 gr/l