- Tasting notes: An intense, full-bodied blend of different grapes from South of Italy. This white wine is well balanced, with powerful fruit flavours and a good structure.
- Food pairing: Excellent as an aperitif, it matches well with a wide array of dishes, from hors d'oeuvres and fresh fish to white meats and young cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 8-10° C
- Region: Sicily
- Grape varieties: Grillo, Chardonnay, Catarratto, Inzolia
- Vinification: in stainless steel tanks.
- Alcohol: 13 %
- Acidity: 5.8 gr/l
- Residual sugar: 8.5 gr/l