The term “Classico” on an Italian label refers to the old, historic, original center of a region, often with a history that traces back to Roman times. It is in these historic vineyards that often the best wines of a region are produced.
- Tasting notes: Fresh aromas of apple, pear and almond balance clean minerality and a hint of fresh herb. Crisp and refreshing on the palate, the flavors and aromas build toward a harmonious and lingering finish.
- Food pairing: Ideal as an aperitif, Soave Classico matches well with a wide array of dishes, from hors d'oeuvres and fresh fish to white meats and young cheeses.
- Serving temperature: 8-10° C
- Classification: DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Grape varieties: Garganega, Trebbiano di Soave
- Vinification: in stainless steel tanks.
- Alcohol: 12.5 %
- Acidity: 5.5 gr/l
- Residual sugar: 4 gr/l