The term “Classico” on an Italian label refers to the old, historic, original center of a region, often with a history that traces back to Roman times. It is in these historic vineyards that often the best wines of a region are produced.
- Tasting notes: The colour is straw yellow with greenish reflections. On the nose it is intense, revealing its mineral personality deriving from the volcanic Soave Classico soil, together with fruity notes of peach and white flowers. The mouth is rich and perfectly balanced between freshness and smoothness with the typical Garganega almond aftertaste.
- Food pairing: Best served with lighter first courses like pasta, risotto or soups with fish and vegetables.
- Serving temperature: 8-10° C
- Classification: DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Grape varieties: Garganega, Trebbiano di Soave
- Vinification: in stainless steel tanks.
- Alcohol: 11.5 %
- Acidity: 5.6 gr/l
- Residual sugar: 4 gr/l